All material contained on the Parish of Clayton with Keymer website is protected by UK and international copyright laws. It is available for you to access and view subject to the following terms and conditions.
- The website is designed for information purposes only. While we strive to ensure that all information is correct and up-to-date we cannot be held liable for its accuracy, quality or completeness.
- Access to the website pages is conditional upon your agreement to indemnify the Parish of Clayton with Keymer and all those associated with it and not to hold them liable for the results of any action you may take based on the material contained herein.
- All material, text, images and documents, are copyright the Parish of Clayton with Keymer. Visitors may make use of the material on the website for private, non-commercial purposes only. Any other use, such as reproducing photographs, text and documents, is not permitted without written permission from the Parish of Clayton with Keymer PCC. Please email your request to the webmaster if you wish to make use of any material.
- All material on this website is provided by members of the Parish of Clayton with Keymer or from the various organisations in Clayton, Keymer and Hassocks, information from whom may be included on the website.
- Where there are links to external websites, the Parish cannot guarantee the accuracy or quality of the content of these websites.